United Northern Mortgage Bankers
The ability and track record in the industry to manage Loan officers and handle the daily tasks of a Branch manager
Setting policy and training L/O on the system so they can achieve growth
The go to person in the branch to communicate to the corporate office
Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position of branch manager
- Oversee high quality loans which meet investor guidelines while providing excellent customer service, and meet minimum production goals for the branch (3 million)
- Utilize in-house technical systems and programs.( encompass)
- Act as advocate for the loan officers and brand ambassador for the Branch and the company,
- Maintains a professional, upbeat and respectful demeanor.
- Attend events to raise referral source awareness of the Companys products and services.
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products, train the L/O with any industry changes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of current sales origination experience.
- NMLS and state license is required.
- Good knowledge of the mortgage industry loan programs and underwriting guidelines.
- Self-motivated and results driven individual.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory, policy and compliance issues pertaining to the mortgage industry.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects.
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given market place.
- Proficiency in MS Office and lead management / loan origination software.( encompass)
What Youll Get:
- Good earnings potential with bonus, over rides & commissions programs.
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, 401(k) and much more.
- Other incentives include contests and rewards.
- The ability to improve peoples lives!
- A supportive positive management team and flexible schedules
- We are a diverse, positive group in a well-respected company, trusted for over 36 years in the financial field with a strong reputation and heritage.
- We have a caring, nurturing and ethical leadership and enjoy an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We have numerous company-sponsored outings throughout the year for our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and commit to recognizing individuality and respectfulness in the workplace.